Category 3 €59
Category 4 €47
Category 5 €23.50
for the Ricoh. plus 10% booking fee
BlueWheels
Bookworm

Re: Semi Final ticket prices

Post by BlueWheels »

Anyone know when we'll get word on ticket availability? Thought we'd have heard by now.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Dear limecat,

Our Heineken Champions Cup Semi-Final has been confirmed and will see Leinster Rugby take on Toulouse on Sunday the 21st April with kick-off at the Aviva Stadium at 3.15pm.

As an associate member you have the opportunity to purchase tickets in an priority pre-sale starting tomorrow Thursday 4th April at 12pm.Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis and are available at all price categories throughout the stadium. A limited number of junior tickets are available in Cat 2 & 3.

The Heineken Champions Cup Semi-Final is an EPCR event and the allocation of tickets to Leinster Rugby is controlled by the EPCR.

Pre-Sale Link: ----- snip snip snip -----
Pre-Sale Starts: Thursday 4th April at 12pm (noon)
Pre-Sale Ends: Tuesday 10th April at 5pm
Ticket Limit: 8 per transaction

Prices:
Category  Price
Premium     €80
Cat 1       €70
Cat 2       €60
Cat 3       €50
Cat 4       €40
Cat 5       €25
Please note during busy periods the interactive seat map automatically disables.

We look forward to seeing you in the Aviva on Easter Sunday.

Join the roar!

Leinster Rugby Ticket Office
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Schumi
Enlightened

Post by Schumi »

What parts of the stadium are what category does anyone know?
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

It looks like EPRC have actually reduced the prices :shock: if I am not mistaken.
I didnt save a full list of prices from last years semi but I am pretty sure the premium level was €90 and Category 1 was €80 plus booking fee. €10 cheaper this year I think.
Grubber
Beginner

Post by Grubber »

There are a couple of threads on this matter now so I'm going to post this same question in both.

I am coming home from Canada and would love to have a chance to go to the game. It would be my first time at Lansdowne Rd since the renos. I always catch a game when home but unfortunately never made it to the Aviva.

Would there be any season ticket holders out there not using their full allotment? I would love 4-6 premium tickets if they are not and would have a friend come give you the cash ASAP. message me if anyone would be able to do this for me.

Thanks
Schumi
Enlightened

Post by Schumi »

El Diablo wrote:It looks like EPRC have actually reduced the prices :shock: if I am not mistaken.
I didnt save a full list of prices from last years semi but I am pretty sure the premium level was €90 and Category 1 was €80 plus booking fee. €10 cheaper this year I think.
Everything is €10 cheaper than last year except the category 5 tickets based on this IT article from last year.
https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/ ... -1.3458563

That's assuming that they haven't redefined the categories of course. :?
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

Grubber wrote:There are a couple of threads on this matter now so I'm going to post this same question in both.

I am coming home from Canada and would love to have a chance to go to the game. It would be my first time at Lansdowne Rd since the renos. I always catch a game when home but unfortunately never made it to the Aviva.

Would there be any season ticket holders out there not using their full allotment? I would love 4-6 premium tickets if they are not and would have a friend come give you the cash ASAP. message me if anyone would be able to do this for me.

Thanks
It’s highly unlikely that there won’t be Premium tickets for Sale in the public sale next week so just get on Ticketmaster early on the first day of the general sale
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Dundalk 1 wrote:
Grubber wrote:There are a couple of threads on this matter now so I'm going to post this same question in both.

Thanks
It’s highly unlikely that there won’t be Premium tickets for Sale in the public sale next week so just get on Ticketmaster early on the first day of the general sale
Yep would say there will be tickets in every category in the general sale !.
Flying wedge
Grubber
Beginner

Post by Grubber »

Thanks guys. Makes me feel more comfortable, I'll set an alarm for the general sale and go from there. Also moving home this year, so will buy a season ticket on the 9th when those are available.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

You can't choose your seats on the seat map :x

I know it said that in the email but I checked and they keep trying to flog me cr@p tickets.

When does the full sale come up?
Last edited by paddyor on April 4th, 2019, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

Just got my tickets. Again the selection was cr@p compared to the quarter final. Clearly the best seats are reserved for sponsors or held back for later sales. Also, how come the Toulouse pre-sale started two hours before the Leinster one?
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

paddyor wrote:You can't choose your seats on the seat map :x

I know it said that in the email but I checked and they keep trying to flog me cr@p tickets.

When does the full sale come up?
The map started working about an hour into the quarter final pre-sale if you can hold your nerve that long.
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

D4surfer wrote:Just got my tickets. Again the selection was cr@p compared to the quarter final. Clearly the best seats are reserved for sponsors or held back for later sales. Also, how come the Toulouse pre-sale started two hours before the Leinster one?
They're allocated different parts of the stadium. They're not competing for the same tickets.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
Schumi
Enlightened

Post by Schumi »

D4surfer wrote:Just got my tickets. Again the selection was cr@p compared to the quarter final.
This happens every time. They only offer corner seats at the start. If you hold your never until the seat map is available, you'll be able to choose decent seats.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

No way I'm buying that cr@p in the corners. Wait for the seatmap.
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

johng wrote:No way I'm buying that cr@p in the corners. Wait for the seatmap.
Exactly. Same every time from the fockers.
Dont Panic!
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Im using the interactive seat map for the Wales preRWC game to see exactly where the seats I'm being offered are - at least then I have an idea of what kind of sh!t they are. So far, they're runny sh!t.
I have Bumbleflex
Mags
Learner

Post by Mags »

After repeated trying I managed to get East Lower BLK 104 Row S. Happy
Schumi
Enlightened

Post by Schumi »

€60 for an upper tier seat near the goal line or €50 for a seat right at the back of the upper tier is appalling.