Blues Talk tv

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Re: Blues Talk tv

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s loss to Glasgow in the RDS and review the rest of the weekend’s results and news before looking forward to the Heineken European Champions Cup Semi-Final in the Aviva Stadium between the two most successful teams in competition history, Leinster and Toulouse, and the other semi-final in Coventry, between Saracens and Munster.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week we take a look back at Leinster’s Heineken Champions Cup semi-final victory in the Aviva Stadium over Toulouse. We also review the other semi-final between Munster and Saracens and preview our trip to Belfast to take on Ulster in the Guinness Pro14
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Great show lads, well done.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

blockhead wrote:Great show lads, well done.
Hear! Hear!!!

p.s. don't expect Munster to get their academy act together too soon:

https://www.the42.ie/james-mccarthy-mun ... 5-Apr2019/
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

The Saffer Centre has left the academy too.

It's a big deal to leave your friends and family so young in fairness. I know soccer lads do it even younger but it's not for everyone.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week we take a look back at Leinster’s bonus point loss to Ulster in the Kingspan Stadium, review the rest of the weekend’s results and preview the Guinness Pro14 play-offs. We also start to take a look forward to Leinster’s Heineken Champions Cup Final clash with Saracens
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

bluestalktv wrote:This week we take a look back at Leinster’s bonus point loss to Ulster in the Kingspan Stadium, review the rest of the weekend’s results and preview the Guinness Pro14 play-offs. We also start to take a look forward to Leinster’s Heineken Champions Cup Final clash with Saracens
Any reason this hasn't uploaded to my podcatcher?

"It was Mrs. O'Leary's cow"
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Yep, we're having a bit of trouble with our soundcloud account (we have a lot of hours uploaded), so its on my own soundcloud this week only (docathail). Back to normal next week.
I have Bumbleflex
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Dave Cahill wrote:Yep, we're having a bit of trouble with our soundcloud account (we have a lot of hours uploaded), so its on my own soundcloud this week only (docathail). Back to normal next week.
Thank you v much

Daniel Sullivan
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

"I've no time for that shite..." hahaha

Daniel Sullivan
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Great show - pre-Newcastle - as ever; The Borg got mentioned - again; biblical allusions and even a reference to the legendary former manager of Derby County, Leeds United and Nottingham Forest!! Yay! Enjoy the weekend lads, particularly John as 16th man at the game. Fingers crossed!!!!!
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk, after taking a quick look back at the Guinness Pro14 play-off games, its all about the Heineken European Champions Cup Final between Leinster and Saracens in Saint James’ Park, Newcastle. We preview the match, discuss the important match-ups, and talk about where the game might be won or lost
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s Champions Cup final loss to Saracens in St James’ Park before previewing our Guinness Pro14 Semi-Final against Munster in the RDS.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s Guinness Pro14 Final victory over the Glasgow Warriors in Celtic Park. We review the match, the season, and take a look at the recently named Rugby World Cup training squad.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Witty as ever the three of ye. "The future is blue" - right on!!!! Enjoy the summer! R
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

On our seasonal return, Blues Talk takes a look back at Ireland’s first game in the Rugby World Cup against Scotland, previews the game against Japan and takes a look at the rest of the World Cup action. We also preview Leinster’s opening Guinness Pro14 fixture against Benetton Rugby in Treviso
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

bluestalktv wrote:On our seasonal return, Blues Talk takes a look back at Ireland’s first game in the Rugby World Cup against Scotland, previews the game against Japan and takes a look at the rest of the World Cup action. We also preview Leinster’s opening Guinness Pro14 fixture against Benetton Rugby in Treviso
Fáilte ar ais, lads. Liked John's "technical exercise" very much!!
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

The really awful quality of the audio rip (about 64 kbps or <) on the into/exit music bother me every time.

Otherwise good show.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Morf wrote:The really awful quality of the audio rip (about 64 kbps or <) on the into/exit music bother me every time.

Otherwise good show.
Its actually 128kbps :P (but it is an old rip - I'll look at updating the audio on the in/outro)
I have Bumbleflex
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Morf wrote:The really awful quality of the audio rip (about 64 kbps or <) on the into/exit music bother me every time.

Otherwise good show.
Its actually 128kbps :P (but it is an old rip - I'll look at updating the audio on the in/outro)
Thanks! It just really grates for some reason :happy clapper: