Rob Kearney

Re: RWC 2019

Post by Ruckedtobits »

England v Argentina will be a cracker. Referee to determine the game
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Ruckedtobits wrote:England v Argentina will be a cracker. Referee to determine the game
Think England will win this one with a bit to spare tbh.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Ruckedtobits wrote:Whoever faces S Africa in a Quarter Final will have to face a pack with enormous size and power, a No 10 with a sharp attacking mind and skills to match and the best attacking winger in the world. Apart from that they're ordinary.
Love this
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Australia doing what Australians do. Running at spaces and offloading at will. Their big forwards are in great nick and they will challenge all the way through. Timuwa is a real catalyst to opening static defences. Joey, are you watching?
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Ruckedtobits wrote:Australia doing what Australians do. Running at spaces and offloading at will. Their big forwards are in great nick and they will challenge all the way through. Timuwa is a real catalyst to opening static defences. Joey, are you watching?
Is that 35 point margin (45-10) a better result than Ireland against Russia? Peesonally I like NIL, it shows that defence is working.

The "Highlights Reel" of Cheika's emotions was worth the early start!
dropkick
Rhys Ruddock

Post by dropkick »

Ruckedtobits wrote:
Ruckedtobits wrote:Australia doing what Australians do. Running at spaces and offloading at will. Their big forwards are in great nick and they will challenge all the way through. Timuwa is a real catalyst to opening static defences. Joey, are you watching?
Is that 35 point margin (45-10) a better result than Ireland against Russia? Peesonally I like NIL, it shows that defence is working.

The "Highlights Reel" of Cheika's emotions was worth the early start!

Watching England v Argentina now. Numerous unforced handling errors so far. Puts the Ireland game in perspective.

Lavanini with a red for Argentina probably ruins the game. Been a disappointing world cup so far.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Ruckedtobits wrote:England v Argentina will be a cracker. Referee to determine the game
How right you were. Not that I disagree with the decision, it was a red card all day long, but it's funny how in other games a ref might have given a yellow and there were other incidents where England should have got cards.

England were in first gear for the first half and Farrell's kicking has been off but they still look pretty impressive in a lot of ways. They should cruise through this and then I think they'll be able to pace themselves nicely before NZ in the semi. That could be a great game if it comes to pass, think both teams will be in good shape by then.
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

Shoulder to the head nothing in it play on

Allez les Brave Blossoms.

All the way to the final.

Duty of care?
Not for these boys!
Last edited by OTT on October 5th, 2019, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

Japan have skipped Tier 1 and gone straight to Tier NZ.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

Ball out...fair enough.

But guy who took it never onside.

ALLEZ LES BRAVE BLOSSOMS

OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

The Japan replacement prop with the peroxide hair No 17 is like watching one of those make a wish videos where they have a kid doing a play in a match but there are no rules so he can do what he likes. He certainly doesn’t look like he is playing rugby, he just does what ever he wants at every breakdown, off his feet, in at the side. Play away.

OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

The last try really?

*cough**cough*

I’ll get my coat :lol:

cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Struggling to remember the last time I saw a crooked feed being penalised in a match.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

The refereeing Japan are getting is scandalous. It’s beyond South Korea 2002 levels now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

Have a strange feeling Scotland will beat them, but Japan to get a losing bonus point and still get out of the pool, Ireland to top it.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

cormac wrote:Struggling to remember the last time I saw a crooked feed being penalised in a match.
The real question to be asked is why did Samoa opt for a scrum instead of just kicking the ball dead and ending the game.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

neiliog93 wrote:Have a strange feeling Scotland will beat them, but Japan to get a losing bonus point and still get out of the pool, Ireland to top it.
Scotland on a 4 day turnaround between the Russia game and Japan game won't help that strange feeling you're having.
Have to commend your optimism.
Personally, as long as we ensure our own qualification I couldn't care less who we meet in the QF.
We'll show up.
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

neiliog93 wrote:Have a strange feeling Scotland will beat them, but Japan to get a losing bonus point and still get out of the pool, Ireland to top it.
I really hope you're right because it'll be a nightmare to swap tickets for a saturday QF within 5 hours of landing in Japan. I can't see Scotland winning though.
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

Just watched part of the highlights of the Ab's v Namibia (RTE) - its amazing how many times NZ are off side, coming in from the side, obstructing, crossing and so on - all stuff that there is no need for, they are pretty good at rugby anyways.

Please God, some day some ref MIGHT actually blow them up for it.
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

SA Canada looks like an under 14 game where one team is playing a load of bangers
I have Bumbleflex