Aviva Corporate Packages

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Aviva Corporate Packages

Post by Peg Leg »

I am planning to bring a group to the HEC QF for work. Last year I booked the presidents terrace package and it was well received and a well contained means of entertaining. Has anyone booked and used the boxes, there isn't a huge difference in cost. But as far as bang for your bucks go the terrace seems a much better deal; there is however a trade off in not bringing your valued guests to a box, which seems a tad cheap.
Anyone done both? What would the preference be?
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Aviva Corporate Packages

Post by The Doc »

Peg Leg wrote:I am planning to bring a group to the HEC QF for work. Last year I booked the presidents terrace package and it was well received and a well contained means of entertaining. Has anyone booked and used the boxes, there isn't a huge difference in cost. But as far as bang for your bucks go the terrace seems a much better deal; there is however a trade off in not bringing your valued guests to a box, which seems a tad cheap.
Anyone done both? What would the preference be?
I've not done the Aviva - been on a few of these things in the US and while I think the box thing has a bit of "wow factor" it can wear off pretty quickly - depends on the group but you realise that you're stuck in a room with this crowd. I pefer a more flexible set up where peope can wander around or get a feel for the atmosphere.

I guess it depends on the group
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you