Blues Talk tv

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

blockhead
Rob Kearney

Re: Blues Talk tv

Post by blockhead »

Peg Leg wrote:
johng wrote:The heady combination of too much dayjob and no Leinster game has created a gap in the fixtures for BT
I think it's time to go pro
Maybe they just don't rate the Six Nations. No relegation and what not.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

blockhead wrote:
Peg Leg wrote:
johng wrote:The heady combination of too much dayjob and no Leinster game has created a gap in the fixtures for BT
I think it's time to go pro
Maybe they just don't rate the Six Nations. No relegation and what not.
One more season lollygagging til they're competing with the Sunwolves!
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

That Lidl cheap christmas stockpile doesn't look after itself.

;-)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Ireland’s victory over Scotland in the opening round of the Six Nations and review the rest of the results before looking forward to the visit of Wales to the Aviva Stadium.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Dave sticks up for the "scrum nerds". Go Dave!!!!
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Half the points the scots got came from us running the ball out of our 22. Larmour doesn't get a bye for stepping in touch. Between him and Conway it was a bad decision. For my sins I watched it back. We didn't do it nearly as much as I thought and less in the second half. Seemed to stop after the Hogg knock on but they didn't really have the chance after that.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s bonus point victory at home to Cheetahs in a sodden RDS before previewing our trip to The Gnoll to take on Ospreys and the clash between Ireland and England in the Guinness Six Nations in Twickenham.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Would Jason like to share his opinion on Bono spending time with the Irish squad, what with him not paying his taxes here :)
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk TV we take a look back at Ireland’s disappointing loss to England in the 6 Nations and discuss the rest of the weekend’s international matches before reviewing Leinster’s victory over Ospreys in The Gnoll in the Guinness Pro14
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s return to rugby with the interprovincial victory over Munster in the Aviva Stadium, discuss the rest of the rugby news and talk about how the current pandemic will affect Irish Rugby
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

bluestalktv wrote: August 26th, 2020, 10:16 am This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s return to rugby with the interprovincial victory over Munster in the Aviva Stadium, discuss the rest of the rugby news and talk about how the current pandemic will affect Irish Rugby
Excellent! Look forward to checking this out later. Good to have you back :clap:
Dont Panic!
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Fáilte ar ais, lads. Gonna have a listen straight away!!!!
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Yes, it would be nice if we had an Isa 2.0 ready to go, but still I thought Jason's worries about a potential slide à la Leicester were totally overblown. We had that slide in the 2014/2015 season and it was stopped by a drastic change in the coaching staff and philosophy. Faced with a global pandemic and tightened finances our academy, one of Leinster's strengths if not its greatest one, gives us an in-built advantage over all our competitors. We've a home semi in the Pro 14 and a home quarter final in the Heino, so I don't actually think we need to start worrying about anything. We also have the systems and world classes coaches in place to nurture the home grown talent that we have coming through, so lets just let them get on with it. In other words: if ain't broke, don't fix it.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

bluestalktv wrote: August 26th, 2020, 10:16 am This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s return to rugby with the interprovincial victory over Munster in the Aviva Stadium, discuss the rest of the rugby news and talk about how the current pandemic will affect Irish Rugby
What's the new audio hosting - have you moved off Soundcloud?
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

The Doc wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 10:36 am
What's the new audio hosting - have you moved off Soundcloud?
We have for the time being, we're using sounder.fm

For those of you using podcast apps, the new feed is

https://feeds.sounder.fm/6654/rss.xml

and the podcast homepage on Sounder is

https://bluestalktv.sounder.fm/
I have Bumbleflex
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Dave Cahill wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 10:50 am
For those of you using podcast apps, the new feed is

Boom - finally I can subscribe on PocketCasts - yay!!!
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week we review Leinster’s victory over Ulster in the Aviva Stadium and take a look back at the game between Munster and Connacht before previewing this weekend’s Pro14 playoffs

We have changed our audio-only podcast hosting from Soundcloud to Sounder. Don’t forget to update your podcast app to point at our new RSS xml

Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

bluestalktv wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 10:18 am This week we review Leinster’s victory over Ulster in the Aviva Stadium and take a look back at the game between Munster and Connacht before previewing this weekend’s Pro14 playoffs

We have changed our audio-only podcast hosting from Soundcloud to Sounder. Don’t forget to update your podcast app to point at our new RSS xml

Thank you.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

In this week’s episode we take a look back at the Pro14 semi-finals – Leinster’s victory over Munster in the Aviva Stadium and Ulster’s win away to Edinburgh in Murrayfield. We also preview the Pro14 final where Leinster will take on Ulster.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s Guinness Pro14 final victory over Ulster before previewing the Heineken European Champions Cup Quarter-final clash with reigning champions Saracens.