Harp Bus to Gringoland

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

the_git
Graduate

Post by the_git »

Git +1 confirmed.

Excellent work lads, thanks a lot
---
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Myself - but one seat
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

I'm on board + 1.

Thanks very much. :D
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

olaf + 1 ( if there is any room left) cheers lads cant wait :lol:
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
Ronnie K

Post by Ronnie K »

Ronnie K + 2 confirmed

Well done lads, thanks a lot.
true blue 06
Mullet

Post by true blue 06 »

is the bus booked up completely?
"Hickie is racing away, he's gonna get past Pelous. He's gotta time his pass, D'arcy back to Hickie... HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! That is awesome!"
Sky Sports 01/04/06

HEC CHAMPIONS 2009

LEINSTER- MAGNERS LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2008
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Sorry, haven't been on site for weeks. Crazy Dave Confirmed
T - 45
BlueBlue
Seán Cronin

Post by BlueBlue »

Flash, I was down on the original list with 2 friends so thats 3 in total. you may of mixed me up with DonnyB who is down twice. I was late getting my name down so if there is no room , no problem but we are going in any case .

Let me know if there is room or not , so I can make other arrangements if needs be.

Well done in sorting this in any case.
jamoTec
Bookworm

Post by jamoTec »

Sorry, haven't been on site in a while. jamotec "Confirmed"....

thanks again for organising it...... :clap: :clap:
Superstar

Gringo Land

Post by Superstar »

Hi.
Just too confirm my place on the Harp bus to the border. One only, not +1.
Cheers.
Big D.
:roll:
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

Hi, I wasn't on the list originally can I book now? I have ticket.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

icebaby wrote:Hi, I wasn't on the list originally can I book now? I have ticket.
Will check numbers, but should be ok.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
chillers
Knowledgeable

Post by chillers »

Sorry for the delay, Chillers +2 confirmed.
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Post by Malahide Mullet »

Just to confirm on Farren, Myself and Dan. cheers flash
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
BlueBlue
Seán Cronin

Post by BlueBlue »

blue blue and two mates confirmed
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

OK - two 49 seaters, the first 98 were:

Flash, TCB, Rexy, Sarah L, Rex Banner, CKav, Dave Cahill, Mauler, Fungal boy +3, 3 Harp brewers, Combat logo, Grumpy, Jedifart, KTF, H-bomb, Slipper, Beer Baron plus mrs, Limecat, Leinster lady, HarryP, True Blue, Olaf the Fat +1, Byrnepower +1, Phil06 plus Dad, Tate, Coolfreak, Apple +2, El Diablo, Sheepshagger, CrazyDave, Jamotec, Bluesky +1, Mullet, Dan the Fan, Nailer, Farren, Donny B 2 mates, Duff, Leinsterman, Leinsterbabe, StuF + 3, Leopold+1, Tara Plus 2 Ken Dodds, Meinster +2, JRC +1, Dodderee, Teensy, Duke +1, Brian C +1, Git +1, Big Deep Blue, Fitz, MDesmond, Sundy +1, Dr.Gonzo +2, Chillers +2, RonnieK+2, Deco +1, Superstar, TrueBlue06, Ice Baby, Blue Blue +2

Guys,

Almost all on the original list have confirmed. Those who haven't confirmed are Dr.Gonzo+2, Phil06+dad, Teensy, Fitz and MDesmond. If anyone knows these guys, could they give them a gentle nudge. Ta.

There are others who want to make the bus but couldn't cos its full, so if you can't make it and you're on the list, shout now.

The bus company are saying they have a problem with drinking on the bus - new safety legislation etc. Harp is available at Kielys of course, couple of pints in the Great Northern Brewery and of course the Harp tent at Ravers..... :D

You won't go home thirsty.

Couple of points:
As I said, please don't show up pissed at the brewery, its mine and Fungal Boys place of work...What you do when you leave is entirely up to you... :twisted:

Also be mindful of the others on the bus, bear in mind that Grumpy needs to take his nap in the afternoon.

Final point, the Ravenhill 2 were left behind a couple of years ago when they couldn't be found when the bus was supposed to leave. If you don't make departure time from Ravers, please check with them as to alternate travel options.....cos we want to make Kiely's for last orders and we're leaving on time..... :wink:

Can't fockin wait - bring on the Gringos and bring on the Harp! :D

Another reminder, your tickets are your own responsibility. Harp only doing the bus and the beer!

PS we will pass a hat for a voluntary contribution so that we can try and fund an operation to the Turnip patch. Suggest 5 or 10 quid.....If you're strapped don't worry at all, no pressure.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Flash Gordon wrote: The bus company are saying they have a problem with drinking on the bus - new safety legislation etc.
I think it's called drink driving.... :roll:

I say the passengers be allowed to drink. 8)
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
Phil06
Graduate

Post by Phil06 »

Flash Gordon wrote:Almost all on the original list have confirmed. Those who haven't confirmed are Dr.Gonzo+2, Phil06+dad, Teensy, Fitz and MDesmond. If anyone knows these guys, could they give them a gentle nudge..
Hi Flash, Phil06 will be there but the ole man wont be. So that's one definite spare seat!
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

Flash Gordon wrote:OK - two 49 seaters, the first 98 were:

Flash, TCB, Rexy, Sarah L, Rex Banner, CKav, Dave Cahill, Mauler, Fungal boy +3, 3 Harp brewers, Combat logo, Grumpy, Jedifart, KTF, H-bomb, Slipper, Beer Baron plus mrs, Limecat, Leinster lady, HarryP, True Blue, Olaf the Fat +1, Byrnepower +1, Phil06 plus Dad, Tate, Coolfreak, Apple +2, El Diablo, Sheepshagger, CrazyDave, Jamotec, Bluesky +1, Mullet, Dan the Fan, Nailer, Farren, Donny B 2 mates, Duff, Leinsterman, Leinsterbabe, StuF + 3, Leopold+1, Tara Plus 2 Ken Dodds, Meinster +2, JRC +1, Dodderee, Teensy, Duke +1, Brian C +1, Git +1, Big Deep Blue, Fitz, MDesmond, Sundy +1, Dr.Gonzo +2, Chillers +2, RonnieK+2, Deco +1, Superstar, TrueBlue06, Ice Baby, Blue Blue +2

Guys,

Almost all on the original list have confirmed. Those who haven't confirmed are Dr.Gonzo+2, Phil06+dad, Teensy, Fitz and MDesmond. If anyone knows these guys, could they give them a gentle nudge. Ta.

There are others who want to make the bus but couldn't cos its full, so if you can't make it and you're on the list, shout now.

The bus company are saying they have a problem with drinking on the bus - new safety legislation etc. Harp is available at Kielys of course, couple of pints in the Great Northern Brewery and of course the Harp tent at Ravers..... :D

Couple of points:
As I said, please don't show up pissed at the brewery, its mine and Fungal Boys place of work...What you do when you leave is entirely up to you... :twisted:

Also be mindful of the others on the bus, bear in mind that Grumpy needs to take his nap in the afternoon.

Final point, the Ravenhill 2 were left behind a couple of years ago when they couldn't be found when the bus was supposed to leave. If you don't make departure time from Ravers, please check with them as to alternate travel options.....cos we want to make Kiely's for last orders and we're leaving on time..... :wink:

Another reminder, your tickets are your own responsibility. Harp only doing the bus and the beer!

PS we will pass a hat for a voluntary contribution so that we can try and fund an operation to the Turnip patch. Suggest 5 or 10 quid.....If you're strapped don't worry at all, no pressure.
You have to work in Dundalk? My sympathies. Explains a lot tho. :P
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Tara wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:OK - two 49 seaters, the first 98 were:

Guys,

Couple of points:

You have to work in Dundalk? My sympathies. Explains a lot tho. :P
No Tara. We just go there occasionally to sample the Harp. Cos thats our job. We get paid to do it. :D