Lyon Roll Call

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
footrush
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2172
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by footrush »

Tiny206 wrote:89 "Arvernes de Lutèce" supporters 'll arrive near Murrayfield (they don't know exactly where) on bus at 10am saturday. They'll have a pic-nic there, you're warm welcomed ! :happy clapper: Keep in touch
+1
Flying wedge

User avatar
Tiny206
Beginner
Posts: 40
Joined: April 10th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Location: Brest

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Tiny206 »


User avatar
Barry
Knowledgeable
Posts: 326
Joined: February 20th, 2009, 5:16 pm
Location: Dunsany

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Barry »

footrush wrote:
Tiny206 wrote:89 "Arvernes de Lutèce" supporters 'll arrive near Murrayfield (they don't know exactly where) on bus at 10am saturday. They'll have a pic-nic there, you're warm welcomed ! :happy clapper: Keep in touch
+1
count another 12 in for the picnic

User avatar
Tiny206
Beginner
Posts: 40
Joined: April 10th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Location: Brest

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Tiny206 »

French Food with irish Beer

Yummy :mrgreen:

User avatar
footrush
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2172
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by footrush »

:
Tiny206 wrote:French Food with irish Beer

Yummy :mrgreen:
:happy clapper: and lifting the cup , for the first time , after so many great ASM teams , perfect !.
Flying wedge

User avatar
footrush
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2172
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by footrush »

footrush wrote::
Tiny206 wrote:French Food with irish Beer

Yummy :mrgreen:
:happy clapper: and lifting the cup , for the first time , after so many great ASM teams , and such wonderful open hearted supporters perfect !.
Proud to be there with you a bientot!.
Flying wedge

User avatar
Barry
Knowledgeable
Posts: 326
Joined: February 20th, 2009, 5:16 pm
Location: Dunsany

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Barry »

Tiny206 wrote:French Food with irish Beer

Yummy :mrgreen:
Food ?????

User avatar
Tiny206
Beginner
Posts: 40
Joined: April 10th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Location: Brest

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Tiny206 »

Barry wrote:
Tiny206 wrote:French Food with irish Beer

Yummy :mrgreen:
Food ?????
Ok ok just Volvic water :lol: :lol: and some local beverages :wink:

User avatar
Rémy63
Bookworm
Posts: 159
Joined: October 1st, 2010, 5:28 pm

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Rémy63 »

Clermont's fans QG :

the three sisters 139 Cowgate EH1 1 edimbourg
"Worst Olympic Game Ever"

User avatar
footrush
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2172
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by footrush »

Rémy63 wrote:Clermont's fans QG :

the three sisters 139 Cowgate EH1 1 edimbourg
+1
Flying wedge

User avatar
Tiny206
Beginner
Posts: 40
Joined: April 10th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Location: Brest

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Tiny206 »

Saracens HQ too lol ...

Use google translate (french news) :
http://www.sports-auvergne.fr/rugby/201 ... 95374.html

User avatar
kermischocolate
Mullet
Posts: 1259
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 2:56 am
Location: Glasgow

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by kermischocolate »

Tiny206 wrote:Saracens HQ too lol ...

Use google translate (french news) :
http://www.sports-auvergne.fr/rugby/201 ... 95374.html
3 sisters is miles away from Murrayfield. They should get the tram to Haymarket and march to stadium from there.

User avatar
nelly the elephant
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2195
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 4:29 pm
Location: Gleann Fhaidhle, Contae Cill Mhantáin

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by nelly the elephant »

footrush wrote:
Rémy63 wrote:Clermont's fans QG :

the three sisters 139 Cowgate EH1 1 edimbourg
+1
Was there in '09...didn't enjoy it I have to say. It might have changed though....
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......

User avatar
footrush
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2172
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by footrush »

kermischocolate wrote:
Tiny206 wrote:Saracens HQ too lol ...

Use google translate (french news) :
http://www.sports-auvergne.fr/rugby/201 ... 95374.html
3 sisters is miles away from Murrayfield. They should get the tram to Haymarket and march to stadium from there.
Will make a fantastic pub crawl can't wait remember being with them on their way from Town to the RDS about the same distance fantastic can't wait !.
Flying wedge

User avatar
kermischocolate
Mullet
Posts: 1259
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 2:56 am
Location: Glasgow

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by kermischocolate »

footrush wrote:
kermischocolate wrote:
Tiny206 wrote:Saracens HQ too lol ...

Use google translate (french news) :
http://www.sports-auvergne.fr/rugby/201 ... 95374.html
3 sisters is miles away from Murrayfield. They should get the tram to Haymarket and march to stadium from there.
Will make a fantastic pub crawl can't wait remember being with them on their way from Town to the RDS about the same distance fantastic can't wait !.
Totally agree. Can't wait to see them greet the team bus at the stadium.

The Doc
Mullet
Posts: 1947
Joined: August 11th, 2006, 2:59 pm
Location: Location Location

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by The Doc »

kermischocolate wrote:
footrush wrote:
kermischocolate wrote: 3 sisters is miles away from Murrayfield. They should get the tram to Haymarket and march to stadium from there.
Will make a fantastic pub crawl can't wait remember being with them on their way from Town to the RDS about the same distance fantastic can't wait !.
Totally agree. Can't wait to see them greet the team bus at the stadium.
Assuming it isn't rerouted via Glasgow :P

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you

User avatar
kermischocolate
Mullet
Posts: 1259
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 2:56 am
Location: Glasgow

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by kermischocolate »

The Doc wrote:
Assuming it isn't rerouted via Glasgow :P

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Which in fairness would be much more fun. But if I'm venturing to Mordor it better be worth it :)

User avatar
footrush
Isa Nacewa
Posts: 2172
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by footrush »

Anyone else going to be at the 3 sisters to join our
Gallic friends ?.
Flying wedge

User avatar
Donny B.
Gordon D'Arcy
Posts: 26649
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: D12!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Donny B. »

The three sisters is a cesspit!!

It's basically a stag/hens dump. In fairness we went there the first time we went to Edinburgh, the trick is never to go back.

Anyway we'll be there supporting Clermont ahead of the wretched Sarries and wearing one of the many Clermont scarfs I've gathered over the years. There's a quite big green area just before Murrayfield so the picnic people will have plenty of good spots. Any idea of where the Supporter's village is?

Final thought is DON'T go into the stadium early, memories from 2009 of disastrously poor food and drink service.

Oh and the Murrayfield Bar is now a rip-off shitehole and the Roseburn bar just down the street is far more of a quality boozer.

User avatar
kermischocolate
Mullet
Posts: 1259
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 2:56 am
Location: Glasgow

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by kermischocolate »

Donny B. wrote:The three sisters is a cesspit!!

It's basically a stag/hens dump. In fairness we went there the first time we went to Edinburgh, the trick is never to go back.

Anyway we'll be there supporting Clermont ahead of the wretched Sarries and wearing one of the many Clermont scarfs I've gathered over the years. There's a quite big green area just before Murrayfield so the picnic people will have plenty of good spots. Any idea of where the Supporter's village is?

Final thought is DON'T go into the stadium early, memories from 2009 of disastrously poor food and drink service.

Oh and the Murrayfield Bar is now a rip-off shitehole and the Roseburn bar just down the street is far more of a quality boozer.
http://www.scottishrugby.org/news/17/05 ... ls-weekend

Post Reply